- 2020.04.29 The COMBINE Lab is looking for multiple PhD students and Postdoc fellowships. Please have a look our job posting (see the left menu!) and don’t miss the chance for joining our group!
- 2020.04.01 Our new collaborative work with the CANDLab in Yale University (Dr. Dylan Gee) is preprinted. It is about an integrative data-driven subtyping of developing children based on the fuse of neuroanatomical and multiple environmental features. Congrats the first co-author, Lucinda Sisk! Very much looking forward to seeing how the reviewer would respond-
- 2020.03.25 Our most recent work where we evaluated low-dimensional functional connectivity representation and its predictive power has been preprinted and submitted to the NeuroImage. Appreciated to all coauthors, especially to Drs. Milham, Xu, Nikolaidis and Vogelstein for their timely advise and deep insights.
- 2020.03.19 A new review paper “Towards Neurosubtypes in Autism” is finally accepted in Biological Psychiatry! Such a long journey since the last summer. Congrats us, together with Dr. Di Martino in CMI!
- 2020.03.01 Dr. Hong officially joined to the Department of Global Biomedical Engineering at SKKU in South Korea! Kudos to the COMBINE Lab!
Jump to: Navigation